PartsHandler is fully integrated to Nexpart. Nexpart has been designed to allow
your customers to get the information they need online 24/7. Nexpart interfaces
to PartsHandler in real time, to retrieve information that will assist the
installer. What part do I need? What is available? What is my price? What
alternate parts can I use? All these questions and more can be answered online
PartsHandler and Nexpart are all about efficiency, which can save you money and
improve customer service.
- Electronic Catalog to assist the installer in finding the correct part.
- Access Part Lookup by:
- Year, Make, Model,Engine.
- Previous Vehicles history.
- VIN lookup.
- Select application by
- Sub Group
- Smart Search part description lookup.
- Real time Stock Check feature.
- Lookup by product number.
- Access to the non catalog application parts lookup panels.
- This is a custom ‘button’ to access this display screen.
- Products for sale online are not in the eCatalog.
- Or could be monthly flyer items.
- Part Display screens give you the following online real time data.
- Part Description.
- Customer List price.
- The Garage’s purchase price. (your price)
- Core price.
- Available inventory.
- Online Pictures.
- Alternate parts available.
- Add to cart button.
- Jump to drop down menu.
- Next page / Previous page buttons.
- Order Review:
- Build a shopping cart of products.
- Add a comment to the order.
- Enter your purchase order number.
- See your order total before taxes.
- Place your order online.
- The customer’s order will print at your site.
- The customers will receiver an order confirmation.
- Save the order for later use.
- The saved Orders feature allows the installer to create an order that can
be used to quote their customer before actually placing the order.
- The installer can review their Order History online.
- Pending pick ticket orders or invoiced orders.
- Additional Tools available.
- Buyer Guide
- Interchange products.
- Account Profile
- Interface to your Garage management software.
- Online Help.
- User documentation.
- Report catalog issues.